Entrepreneurship Facilitators can help you start and run a small business.
Entrepreneurship Facilitators promote and encourage self-employment and entrepreneurship. They help people to start and develop their business. They also help existing micro-business owners to keep their small business open.
Entrepreneurship Facilitators may also recommend other relevant small business support services, including Self-Employment Assistance.
Entrepreneurship Facilitators deliver free services to people in 23 regions across Australia.
You may be eligible for the Entrepreneurship Facilitator Program if you either:
- are interested in starting a business, or learning about self-employment
- have started a business within the last 2 years
- are operating a micro-business (up to 4 employees) at risk of not succeeding.
How to participate
The Entrepreneurship Facilitator Program is delivered in 23 Regions across Australia by a network of Entrepreneurship Facilitators.
To access Entrepreneurship Facilitator Program services, contact your local Entrepreneurship Facilitator to discuss your eligibility and options.
Entrepreneurship Facilitator Program services
Entrepreneurship Facilitators Program services can be delivered through group support and networking events, including light touch individual support.
Services can include advice on:
- the benefits and challenges of self-employment
- opportunities that align to your skills, experience and interests
- opportunities in your local area
- referrals to other small business support programs, including Self-Employment Assistance.
See how program participant Jenni, founder of Active Nutrition Team and Pantry, worked with Entrepreneurship Facilitator Courtney to grow her business.
Entrepreneurship Facilitator Workshops
Entrepreneurship Facilitators offer a set of workshops to help you learn skills to help you run a successful business. The workshops include:
- Financial literacy
- Surviving and thriving in your business
- Digital marketing and leveraging success
- Time management to get things done.
- Connect with an Entrepreneurship Facilitator Program provider in your area.
- If you have questions, ask your employment service provider, if you have one.
- Call our National Customer Service Line on 1800 805 260.