Harvest Trail Services connect workers with employers in harvesting areas across Australia. Harvest jobs are found in regional and rural areas. Workers can mix work with travel and learn new skills or start a career in agriculture.
You can do harvest work in Australia if you:
- Are an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Are an eligible working holiday maker who has a visa with appropriate working rights
- Are an overseas student with working rights in Australia
- Have a temporary work visa with general work rights. This means you're not restricted to an employer or type of work.
Find a harvest job
The National Harvest Guide is a regular publication that includes:
- Crops, regions and harvest times throughout Australia
- Areas you can work, with tips on transport and accommodation
- Where to go for help or more information
Find a service provider
Harvest Trail Services providers are located all over Australia.
For employers, local providers can help you:
- Post a vacancy on the Harvest Trail jobs board
- Screen and match workers
- Understand your responsibilities as an employer
For job seekers, Harvest Trail Services providers can help you:
- Look for harvest work; and
- Understand the harvest roles and pay and conditions.