Closing the Australian digital skills gap livestream panel discussion will be held on Thursday 2 December, 1.00-2.00 pm.
Join this event to find out how industry is working together to close the Australian digital skills gap.
The Australian workforce has faced numerous challenges due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Many people transitioned to working from home, accelerating the uptake of digital technologies, and exposing a great need across the nation for skilled digital workers.
Facilitated by the Digital Skills Organisation (DSO) the panel discussion is an opportunity to learn from employers on how industry is collectively working to close the Australian digital skills gap.
The panellists will shine a spotlight on:
- How they are delivering collaboration across industry
- Why a skills-based approach accelerates capacity and capability
- How to future proof against skills of the future in collaboration with employers
- Why digital pathways are critical to inclusion, diversity and momentum
Special guest panellists include:
- Patrick Kidd, Chief Executive Officer at Digital Skills Organisation
- Kate Pounder, Chief Executive Officer at Tech Council of Australia
- Rachel Bondi, Chief Partner Officer at Microsoft
- Michael Howard, Chief Operating Officer at Officeworks
- Michelle Dowdell, First Assistant Secretary, the Department of Prime Minister and Cabinet
To register for the event visit Closing the Australian digital skills gap
For more information on the Digital Skills Organisation Pilot web page.