Find out more about skills reform, the new National Skills Agreement and have your say to help shape the future of Australia’s Vocational Education and Training (VET) system.
On this page:
Skills Reform agenda
The Heads of Agreement for Skills Reform outlines the required changes to the VET system so that Australians can access high quality and relevant training, to ensure they have the skills to take on the jobs that emerge through the next decade and beyond.
- Stay up to date with ongoing reform work
- Find out about the next steps and ongoing benefits
- learn about the skills reform priorities under the new National Skills Agreement
Skills Reform Consultation
Skills Ministers have agreed to progress the immediate reforms under the Heads of Agreement for Skills Reforms, including enhanced industry engagement, qualifications and quality reforms.
Our skills reform engagement hub gives you the opportunity to find out more and have your say on the future of Australian’s skills and training sector.
- Provide your thoughts on improving the VET sector by participating in workshops, webinars, survey’s and discussion papers
- Read feedback from stakeholders
- find the latest information on skills reform consultation