On this page:
This page contains:
- e-updates on Skills Organisations.
- factsheets containing information about Skills Organisations and the Skills Organisation Pilots.
Stay informed and up to date with the latest news and developments on Skills Organisations via the latest updates below.
- Skills Organisations update October 2021
- Skills Organisations update July 2021
- Skills Organisations update March 2021
- Skills Organisations update December 2020
- Skills Organisations update September 2020
If you would like to receive these updates via email please contact SkillsOrganisations@dese.gov.au to subscribe.
Between September and December 2019, the Australian Government completed a national co-design on how Skills Organisations could drive improvements to the VET system. To inform the co-design a Discussion paper calling for submissions was published on 26 September 2019 and closed on 22 November 2019. A total of 40 submissions were received. To complement the discussion paper, over 500 people participated in one of the 13 workshops and two small business roundtables across Australia. A public report summarising the consultations titled This is what we heard is available for download.
- About Skills Organisations
- About Skils Organisations Pilots
- Skills Organisations Q&A
- Skills Organisations responding to COVID-19