Find employees in regional areas with these programs and resources.
On this page:
Connecting workers and businesses in harvest areas
Harvest Trail Services connect workers and businesses in 16 harvest areas across Australia. Here you'll find:
- Eligibility and where to find harvest jobs
- Employer and worker responsibilities
- How to contact the Harvest Trail Information Service
Find out how to fill seasonal jobs
Pacific Australia Labour Mobility (PALM) scheme. Here you'll find:
- Information about the scheme
- How to become an eligible provider
Fill local employment gaps
Workforce Australia Local Jobs focuses on reskilling and upskilling individuals to meet local employer demand.
All 51 Employment Regions have:
- an Employment Facilitator
- a Local Jobs and Skills Taskforce
- a Local Jobs Plan
- access to funding through a Local Recovery Fund and the National Priority Fund.