Find training and support to help you find a job before or after you finish school.
On this page:
Training for job seekers and young people
The JobTrainer fund provides free or low-fee training courses across Australia for job seekers and young people.
- Learn skills for in demand jobs
- Find training place
Helping students build skills for jobs
Industry Training Hubs help year 11 and 12 students to build skills and choose occupations in demand in their region. Each Training Hub is managed by a Career Facilitators who:
- help young people build skills for in-demand jobs in their region
- create better links between schools and local industry,
- showcase vocational education and training as a first-choice option
Vocational education and training for secondary students
If you're still in school, you can complete vocational education and training (VET) to put you on the pathway to your career.
- Find out about VET
- Training and apprenticeships
- Preparing for work while you're at school
Get the skills you need for work
The Skills for Education and Employment (SEE) program helps eligible job seekers gain the skills they need to get the job they want by improving their language, reading, writing and maths skills.
- Check your eligibility
- Benefits of the program
- Learn about referring agencies
- Find your local SEE provider