On this page:
Workplace relations consultations and reviews
The government runs consultations and reviews in to workplace relations activities and topics.
- See previous reviews and consultations
- See active reviews and consultations
Browse the Workplace Agreements Database
The Workplace Agreements Database was established after formal enterprise bargaining in federal workplace relations began in 1991. It contains information about every federal collective agreement made since.
- Browse the Workplace Agreements Database
- Read the Report on Agreement Making
- How to make custom data requests
Review of the Coal LSL Scheme
The Australian Government announced an independent review of the arrangements that provide for portable long service leave entitlements in the black coal mining industry.
- Read the report
- Read the government response
- Read the terms of reference