The Annual Report provides information about the Department's achievements, corporate arrangements and performance.
On this page:
Department of Education, Skills and Employment Annual Report 2020–21
The former Department of Education, Skills and Employment Annual Report 2020–21 was tabled in Parliament on 19 October 2021.
The report provides information about the department’s achievements, corporate arrangements and performance.
Past annual reports are available for the former iterations of our department on the Department of Education website.
Previous Annual Reports
- Department of Education, Skills and Employment 2019-20 Annual Report was tabled in Parliament on 20 October, 2020. It is available as an accessibility-optimised PDF and in HTML format on the transparency.gov.au portal
- Department of Education and Training (and former Department of Education)
- Department of Employment, Skills, Small and Family Business
- Department of Jobs and Small Business Annual Reports
- Department of Employment Annual Reports
Audit and Assurance Committee (AAC) Charter
The Audit and Assurance Committee Charter is principles based and articulates how the Committee will discharge its functions and provide advice on the state of the department's financial and performance systems of risk oversight and management; and the systems of internal control. The Charter is approved by the Secretary.