If you are a Digital Partner organisation or looking to become a Digital Partner and would like to engage with the Department of Employment and Workplace Relations, the Digital Partnership Office (DPO) is your first point of contact for all matters relating to the provision and management of IT services.
About the DPO
The DPO provides the required IT engagement channel to enable the effective and efficient delivery of Departmental programs, including:
- your Right Fit for Risk (RFFR) security accreditation journey
- coordinating access to Departmental supplied applications
- integration opportunities across Departmental systems
- onboarding to become a Digital Partner organisation to the Department
- responding to enquiries relating to the supply and management of Departmental IT applications and services
The Department uses the External Systems Accreditation Framework and the Right Fit for Risk (RFFR) assurance approach to assess and accredit Providers’ Information Security Management Systems. The process for accreditation can vary based on the organisation type, risk profile and Deeds with the Department.
Learn more about Right Fit for Risk Accreditation.
Digital Identity for DEWR online services
Your Digital Identity makes accessing government services online simpler, safer and more secure and helps prove who you are when you access our services.
Digital Identity is used to access Workforce Australia Online for individuals, businesses and employment providers, and the Apprenticeships Data Management System (ADMS). More departmental systems will transition to Digital Identity during 2022 and 2023.
The Australian Government’s Digital Identity app is myGovID and Relationship Authorisation Manager (RAM) is an authorisation service that allows you to act on behalf of a business online when linked with your Digital Identity, like myGovID.
Learn more about Digital Identity for DEWR, including common questions and issues setting up myGovID and RAM.
Help using DEWR systems
IT help, knowledgebase articles and help documents is available for:
- Employment providers using ESSWeb, Workforce Australia Online for Providers or Community Development Program (CDP)
Visit Digital Solutions Support.
- Employers using Workforce Australia Online for Businesses
Visit How to use our services.
- Employers using the Apprenticeships Data Management System (ADMS)
Visit Claiming wage subsidies in ADMS.
Subscribe to news, updates and alerts
We will be offering a self-subscription service to receive news and updates from the DPO and information on unplanned and planned outages affecting access to the Department’s systems.
Please check here again to sign up to the new subscription service.
If you have questions or feedback, please contact the DPO at DPO@dewr.gov.au.