The Australian Government offers graduates job opportunities across multiple disciplines.
On this page:
We work collaboratively with other APS agencies to recruit talented individuals through other specialty graduate and entry level programs. These speciality graduate programs are co-ordinated centrally by AGGP.
We are a participating agency in the Data, Digital, Legal, Human Resources, Economist, Finance and Accounting, STEM AGGP streams. We also participate in Indigenous Graduate Career Pathway:
- Australian Government Graduate Program Digital Stream
- Australian Government Graduate Program Legal Stream
- Australian Public Service Human Resources (HR) Graduate Development Program
- APS Data Graduate Program
- APS Economist Stream
- Indigenous Graduate Program
- Accounting and Financial Management Stream
Applying to one of these speciality streams means you only have to go through the application and selection process for your selected speciality stream once to be considered for a range of Australian Government agencies.
Wherever you start your public service career as a graduate, you’ll do meaningful work from day one with the support of a team committed to seeing you thrive. You will be asked to contribute, share your perspectives, and make a difference to the Australian community we serve.
How to apply
Applications for the AGGP specialist streams are now open.