To help you find your local Employment Region and connect with your local Employment Facilitator a new interactive map is now available:
Local Jobs aims to ensure people are placed in appropriate employment or training opportunities to meet local employer needs. Employment Facilitators bring together local employers, employment services providers, and education and training organisations to work collaboratively to skill people to meet local employer demand.
All 51 Australian Employment Regions have:
- an Employment Facilitator
- a Local Jobs and Skills Taskforce
- a Local Jobs Plan tailored to local labour market circumstances
- projects and activities that provide local solutions to address barriers to employment, funded through a Local Recovery Fund or the National Priority Fund.
- Find your local Employment Region and Employment Facilitator
- Learn more about Workforce Australia Local Jobs.