Workforce Specialists Panel
Workforce Specialists develop and deliver strategic projects to meet the workforce needs of identified industries and occupations, connecting them to eligible individuals in Workforce Australia Services, Workforce Australia Online and Workforce Australia – Transition to Work.
As part of Workforce Australia, a panel of Workforce Specialists was established via an open Request for Proposal.
The Workforce Specialists panel includes:
- Aspen Medical Pty Limited
- Australian Retailers Association
- Colony 47 Inc.
- Community Corporate Pty Ltd
- Community Services Industry Alliance Limited
- Driver Risk Management Pty Ltd
- Holmesglen Institute
- Housing Industry Association Limited
- Hughes et al (Benext Pty Ltd)
- Indigenous Professional Services Pty Ltd
- Master Builders' Association of Western Australia (Union of Employers) Perth
- National Farmers' Federation Limited
- National Retail Association Limited
- NT Industry Training Bureau Incorporated
- Prestige Staffing Solutions Ltd
- Randstad Pty Limited
- Revmax Pty Ltd
- Tasmanian Chamber of Commerce and Industry Limited
- The Electrical and Communications Association of Western Australia Inc.
- The Finer Line Pty. Limited
- Untapped Talent (Untapped Holdings Pty Ltd)
- Wodonga Institute of Technical and Further Education
Workforce Connections: Workforce Specialist Project Framework
The Workforce Connections: Workforce Specialist Project Framework (the Framework) identifies industries and occupations with labour market opportunities for individuals for targeted investment through Workforce Specialist Projects.
The Framework will be reviewed regularly to respond to changes in the labour market.
View the Workforce Connections: Workforce Specialist Project Framework.
See the Development of the Workforce Connections: Workforce Specialist Project Framework page for more information on the consultation process that was undertaken to inform the Framework.
Workforce Specialist Projects
Projects delivered by Workforce Specialists actively target the industries and occupations identified in the Framework.
Workforce Specialist projects seek to complement existing services and where possible leverage existing programs and initiatives in project design and operation. For more information on projects please click on the links below.